Here are the instructions for Downloading and Installing Office 2016 as part of your Office 365 subscription. These instructions were created for Windows 10 using Microsoft Edge as the internet browser.
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Type portal.office.com in the search bar
- Enter your username and password click on sign in
- Click on the Install Office 2016 button on the top right hand side
- Click on Save
- Once the setup file has downloaded click on Run
- Click on Yes to the UAC Prompt
- When the orange Office “We’re getting things ready” pops up you can close any other open windows
- Sit back and wait while Office 2016 is being installed
Video – How to Download and Install Office 365 Apps on Windows 10
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 4 Average: 3.3]