Here’s how to add horizontal lines in Word 2013. This will also work with all versions starting from 2003. You can also add horizontal lines using the ribbon.
Most Common Horizontal Lines in Word
- For a standard horizontal line, type three dashes — and then press Enter
- For a double line, type in three equal signs === and then press Enter
- For a bold horizontal line, type three underscores ___ and press Enter
Less Commonly Used Horizontal Lines in Word
- For a dashed line, type three asterixes *** and press Enter
- For (fancy) three lines, type three hash signs ### and press Enter
- For a wavy line, type three tildes ~~~ and press Enter
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 4]